Around the XFL: Assemble your crew
Rolling with our crew into Week 5....
After you check out those good bois, keep going. We also break it down:
K, dance break over. Read our player features -- including a Star of the Week who isn't a Houston Roughneck -- and an update on an injured Seattle Dragon.
- XFL: Meet these 3 coaches (Gold)
- LA: In the XFL Trenches: Storm Norton
- NY: 'Unguarded' with S A.J. Hendy
- SEA: B.J. Daniels: ‘Life is amazing’ (Dooley)
- TB: Meet the heart of the Vipers defense: Marcelis Branch (Koehler)
- Action Network: Week 5 Fantasy Football Rankings & DFS projections
- Action Network: Projecting Week 5 spreads
- Action Network: Betting Odds & Schedule
In the News
- Should the MLB mic their players during the game similar to what the XFL does? (Pardon the Interruption, ESPN)
- Cleared to engage: Couple heads XFL BattleHawks' slogan with in-game proposal (Yahoo! Sports)
- P.J. Walker and Cam Phillips talk Roughnecks' success from local BBQ joint (ABC Houston)
- BattleHawks head coach Jonathan Hayes talks about how Dick Vermeil influenced him (FOX 2 St. Louis)
Let's put a bow on Week 4 with its best moments:
Mohammed Seisay suffered a fractured bone in his neck during Week 4, but he posted an update on his Instagram story Tuesday evening and appears to be in good spirits.
Here’s wishing a speedy recovery to the Seattle Dragons cornerback.
Shooting his shot
The 4-0 Roughnecks are finding it easy to recruit fans these days.
The latest? Former Houston Rockets shooting guard Vernon Maxwell is mad about them.
Jordan was a baller
St. Louis BattleHawks quarterback Jordan Ta’amu was the first non-Roughneck to be named XFL’s Star of the Week:
For the Children
From St. Louis’ kid QB … to giving back to the kids:
The Los Angeles Wildcats had their own fun day with little ones: