XFL Clear Bag Policy
To facilitate a safer environment for our fans and guests, and to expedite entry into venues, it is the XFL’s policy to limit the size and type of bags that may be brought into XFL games as follows:
- Clear tote bags that are 12" x 6" x 12" or less in size (1 bag per person)
- One-gallon clear plastic storage bag (Ziploc bag or similar)
- Small purses/handbags (clutch-type bags) that are 4.5" x 6.5" or less in size (1 per person)
For quickest entry into the stadium, it is recommended that fans and guests do not bring a bag on game day.
The bag restrictions above do not apply to persons that require medically necessary accommodations; however, arrangements must be made for all such persons to enter the stadium at specifically designated entrances, at which they will be subject to screening and venue security procedures.
The following items also are permitted in XFL venues:
- Still-photography cameras with a lens that is 6" or less in length not contained in a case
- Hand-carried jackets, blankets, or other items, which will be patted down or searched
- Official national flags that can reasonably be hand-held by a single person and do not obstruct the view of other guests (no sticks or poles)
Prohibited items include, but are not limited to: purses larger than a clutch bag, coolers, briefcases, backpacks, fanny packs, cinch bags, seat cushions, luggage of any kind, computer bags, and camera bags or any bag larger than the permissible size.
Working personnel, including media, shall enter XFL venues through designated entrances, at which they will be subject to screening and bag inspections through venue security procedures.