XFL FAN CODE OF CONDUCT
The XFL would like to thank our fans and guests for being a part of our amazing game. We are committed to delivering the best fan experience possible in a safe, comfortable, and enjoyable environment. We encourage our fans and guests to be excited, cheer for your favorite team, encourage your favorite players, but above all else, enjoy the game. However, during the excitement, please remember that certain behaviors can ruin the experience for everyone.
- When attending a game—and for the love of football—fans and guests should refrain from the following:
- Behavior that is unruly, disruptive, or illegal;
- Intoxication or other signs of alcohol impairment;
- Foul or abusive language or obscene gestures;
- Displaying indecent or inappropriate messages or images on signs or clothing;
- Interference with the progress of the game (including throwing objects onto the field);
- Failing to follow instructions of stadium personnel;
- Verbal or physical harassment of other fans or stadium personnel;
- Smoking in non-designated areas;
- Sitting in seats for which you are not ticketed;
- Directing a laser pointer toward the field.
Our patrons are responsible for their conduct as well as the conduct of their guests and/or persons occupying their seats. Stadium staff will promptly intervene to support an environment where event patrons, their guests, and other fans can enjoy the event free from the above behavior.
Event patrons and guests who violate these provisions will be subject to ejection without refund and loss of ticket privileges for future games. They also may be in violation of local ordinances resulting in possible arrest and prosecution.