Pick 6: QB Josh Johnson
1. 2020 will bring me ...
Happiness and blessings.
2. What does "The Wildcat Way" mean to you?
Gritty. Grimey. Accountable. Family. Bunch a go-getters who ain't afraid of the moment or the opportunity.
3. Who's your favorite football player(s) ever?
My cousins, (Seattle Seahawks RB) Marshawn Lynch and (Baltimore Ravens DB) Marcus Peters. (When we get together) It's very competitive. You would not think we are family. We'd compete how ever we can.
4. What is your favorite food ever?
Garlic King Crab. It's gotta get made right. Not the little baby crab legs ... Alaskan King Crab.
5. Word Association: California
6. What are you most excited about for living in Los Angeles?
It's very relaxing out here. I've never lived in LA, I come a lot, but for short periods of time and you're always on the move. But being out here, like this, it's pretty relaxing. But the freeways suck.