Game 5: Los Angeles Wildcats vs. Tampa Bay Vipers
The Los Angeles Wildcats are hungry for a victory.
After coming up short vs. the New York Guardians, Wildcats coach Winston Moss is pleased with his team's preperation ahead of Sunday's matchup vs. Tampa Bay (6 p.m. PT at Dignity Health Sports Park & on ESPN).
"We need to keep doing the things we do well and eliminate the things that are getting in our way. Some of the things that hurt us last week were addressed early in practice this week. We are looking for those corrections to take place in the game Sunday and give a good performance," Moss said Thursday.
To Moss, wins will come once the Wildcats take care of the process.
"I won a championship at every level -- high school, college and the pros. I enjoyed the process. I enjoyed practice. When you can put yourself in uncomfortable situations like we are in right now, you find out who you are. We are being truly tested. We expect to come on the other side of this as a better team. I really stress to those guys, stop worrying about the wins and losses, take care of the process."
- Sunday, March 8, 6 p.m. PT
- Dignity Health Sports Park
- Get your tickets!
- TV: ESPN
- Expected weather: 64 degrees, partly sunny
Fan Fest Info
- Parking Lots Open: 2 p.m. PT
- NOTE: Fans who arrive at 1:30 p.m. are free to park where they choose.
- Fan Fest Starts: 3 p.m. PT
- Season Ticket Member Gates Open: 4 p.m. PT
- General Gates Open: 4:30 p.m. PT
- Some changes this week.
Our fellas look GOOD on TV!
- WR Nelson Spruce & TE DeQuan Hampton on LA Kings broadcast.
Thank you LA Kings!
- We appreciate the love.
Tre on fire!
- McBride is feelin' it!
Save these now
- Our latest edition to 'Wallpaper Wednesday' is a bit different.
Read Across America
- It's all about the kids.
Spreading the good word
- Getting out into the community.
- He leads the offensive line in awesome hair.
When you can put yourself in uncomfortable situations like we are in right now, you find out who you are. We are being truly tested.