Seattle Dragons Gameday Info
The XFL is built on the principle of Fan Above All. We’re proud to offer ticketing solutions for every kind of football fan, including season tickets, group experiences, family packs, and single game tickets. To learn more about how you can enjoy the Dragons gameday experience in person, visit Ticket Central.
Don’t forget: your mobile device is your ticket! You can now view, transfer, or sell your tickets using the new XFL Official App on iOS and Android devices. To manage your tickets simply download/open the app, click “Tickets” at the bottom of the screen, select your team, and log-in to your account!
Be sure to access your tickets prior to gameday and keep these important mobile ticketing tips in mind:
- Please do not screenshot your mobile ticket! The XFL is implementing a rotating barcode so a screenshot of your ticket will NOT get you or your friends into the stadium
- Apple users - View your tickets in the XFL app prior to gameday and add the tickets to your digital Wallet
- Android users - View your tickets before heading to the stadium for easy entry on gameday
Gameday Gate Schedule:
Start your gameday early by visiting CenturyLink Field for all the pregame activities.
- North Parking Lot and CenturyLink Field Parking Garage open at 7am
- All stadium gates will open 90 minutes before kickoff
- Dragons Tailgate Party opens 90 minutes before kickoff in the West Plaza (must have gameday ticket and enter through the NW Gates)
CenturyLink Field Is Now Cashless:
In an effort to boost guest experience, Centurylink Field will be a cashless venue starting Saturday, Feb 15. Card transactions create faster speed of service which means lines move faster! For guests without a credit card or debit card, self-service cash-to-card kiosks will be located throughout CenturyLink Field to convert cash to a prepaid card. Prepaid cards can be used inside and outside the venue, everywhere major cards are accepted. Learn More HERE
Dragons Pregame Tailgate Party
Enter CenturyLink Field early and join us for a free, pregame tailgate party in the West Plaza. The Dragons Tailgate Party opens 90 minutes before kickoff with fun for the whole family, including a DJ, photo stations, face painting, tailgate games, and convenient access to the XFL shop for all of your gameday gear. Food and beverages are also available for purchase. A valid game ticket is required to attend the Dragons Tailgate Party.
Dragons merchandise will be available in the Northwest Plaza, West Plaza in front of the Stadium Pro Shop, section 124 and section 105 during Dragons home games. To purchase online, visit XFLshop.com to get your merchandise ahead of gameday.
Clear Bag Policy:
The XFL supports clear bag policies at all XFL venues. Click here to learn more about the clear bag policy and what you can bring inside the stadium.
- Seat cushions that have no pockets, zippered compartments, or extra straps.
- Oversized bags cannot be placed in acceptable clear bags and will be denied entrance.
- Exception for medically necessary items (including diaper bags) after proper inspection is permitted at the NE VIP Gate, NW VIP Gate, SW VIP Gate, Club Entrance (Garage Level 5), and Suite Entrance (Garage Level 6).
- Outside food entering CenturyLink Field must adhere to the clear bag policy and dimensions.
- Bottles, Cans, Airplane Bottles, Zip-Loc Bags, Shooters
- Battery operated heated blankets, jackets, etc.
- Cans & Bottles
- Any Glass, Aluminum, Metal & Aerosol Containers (Including sunscreen)
- Cases larger than 4.5” x 6.5” for items such as binoculars, glasses, tablets, etc. are not permitted in accordance with the NFL Bag Policy.
- Drones-Unmanned Aerial Systems (UAS) Notice
- For the safety of all guests and staff, the operation of Unmanned Aerial Systems (UAS) on CenturyLink Field and Event Center property is prohibited. Violators are subject to trespass from the property and may be subject to FAA and/or local law enforcement action.
- Flag Poles, Footballs & Sticks to Hold Signs
- New in 2015, guests are no longer able to bring inflated footballs or soccer balls into the game. You will be asked to return any prohibited items to your car. Or it can be disposed of at the gates.
- Laptop Computers
- Laptops are prohibited, but tablets (i.e. Surface, iPad) without a case are permitted.
- Motorcycle Helmets
- Motorcycle helmets are not permitted, but bicycle helmets are allowed into entry.
- Megaphones, Air Horns, Sirens, Horns, Whistles, Drums, Cow Bells
- Outside Beverages
- Sodas, Specialty Coffees, Sports Drinks
(Exceptions are made for factory sealed water bottles and soft-sided juice boxes)
- Sodas, Specialty Coffees, Sports Drinks
- Video Recorders & Selfie Sticks
- Cameras with video recording capabilities (including GoPros) or professional style cameras with large lenses (6″ or longer) or tri-pods. Selfie sticks are also not permitted inside CenturyLink Field.
- Guns, Knives, Pepper Spray, Brass Knuckles, Loose Batteries, Wires, Box Cutters
- Empty Personal Plastic Sports Bottles
- Factory Sealed Full Water Bottles (can’t be flavor enhanced or sparkling)
- Personal still photography cameras and digital cameras. Photographic support tools that may interfere with others’ enjoyment of the game (tripods, professional lenses – larger than 200 mm, etc.) are not permitted in the stadium. Camera cases are not allowed.
- Binocular cases are not allowed.
- Children’s Juice Boxes & Soft Side Single Serving Containers
- Examples: Hi-C, Capri Sun’s, and Milk products
- Public Display of Affection
- CenturyLink Field is committed to providing an atmosphere that all guests find enjoyable. As part of this commitment, we ask that all guests keep acts of affection tasteful and discrete.
- Umbrellas are permitted in the stadium provided they do not interfere with other guests’ enjoyment of an event.
Walker’s Lockers is our official bag storage for CenturyLink Field. They will be located in the Northwest corner of the North Parking Lot of CenturyLink Field. There is a $10 fee per bag to check your bag during the game.
Outside Food & Beverage:
Outside food in a clear plastic bag or pizza in a pizza box is allowed into CenturyLink Field and CenturyLink Field Event Center (food must be single serving). Outside beverages are not allowed. Exceptions are made for factory-sealed water bottles (non-enhanced, flavored or carbonated), baby bottles, beverages related to medical needs, and unopened, soft-sided single serve containers (i.e. juice boxes).
Passes are available for day of game parking on a first come first serve basis for $30 at CenturyLink Field North Lot and CenturyLink Field Parking Garage entrances.
Metro Bus Service
Metro also has you covered with over 15 daily bus routes that stop within 3 blocks of CenturyLink FIeld. Metro Transit weekend service routes differ from weekdays, so please check the schedules and plan your route prior to gameday. Be prepared for traffic delays in downtown and SODO areas and expect crowded buses, both before and after the game.
Metro Trip Planner: https://tripplanner.kingcounty.gov/#/app/tripplanning
Sound Transit Express Buses:
Sound Transit bus service offers transportation from areas throughout Pierce, King and Snohomish counties with service every 30 minutes and stops within 3 blocks of CenturyLink Field.
Sound Transit Schedule: https://www.soundtransit.org/schedules
Sound Transit Link Light Rail:
The Central Link Light Rail offers service from SeaTac to University of Washington. With two stations near CenturyLink Field (Pioneer Station & International District/Chinatown Station), this service is a quick and comfortable way to travel.
Light Rail Schedule: https://www.soundtransit.org/schedules/route/40_100479
***Link Light Rail Alert*** through March 15th new tracks are being built connecting International District/Chinatown Station across I-90. This requires that reduced service will take place with four-car trains running every 12 minutes and riders traveling through Pioneer Square Station will change trains on a new center platform. Please plan accordingly.
Sound Transit Sounder Train:
From Lakewood and Everett with stops between the Sounder Trains will operate on some gamedays with service to King Street Station, just a football field away from the stadium.
***please be sure to check Sounder Train Schedule to confirm schedule and running times***
The Seattle-Bainbridge ferry and the Seattle Bremerton ferry operate from the Colman Dock (PIer 52) just blocks away from CenturyLink Field.
Ferry Schedule: https://www.wsdot.wa.gov/ferries/
Bike Rack Locations:
Non-motorized bike parking is available at the NW and NE corners of CenturyLink Field, at the southern edge of the North Lot.
In compliance with state law (RCW 70.160), smoking of any kind is prohibited in all areas of CenturyLink Field and Event Center. This includes, but is not limited to: cigarettes, e-cigarettes, vape pens, and smokeless tobacco.
CenturyLink Field enforces a “majority rules” sitting vs. standing policy in order to ensure the best viewing experience for all fans. If the majority of the fans in your section are sitting, we ask that you sit. If the majority of fans in your section are standing, we ask that you stand. Guest Services may provide instruction to best enforce this policy.
Strollers are allowed in CenturyLink Field and CenturyLink Field Event Center. During stadium events, strollers too large to be stored under a seat may be checked at the nearest GuestLink Location.
Wheelchairs are available to fans needing accessible assistance. Simply let a CenturyLink Field Event Staff member know at gate entry and they can assist. A wheelchair will be dispatched and an Event Staff member will escort you to your seat, and then arrange a time for pick-up at the end of the game.
Lost & Found
Lost items are only held for 30 days. Lost and Found Phone: 206-381-7544
The Lost and Found staff will secure all found items and make every effort to research and locate potential owners. You may arrange for the return of items by:
On-site pickup: If you properly identify items, you may arrange to pick them up during normal business hours, Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. We require picture ID at time of pick up.
With approved credit cards or a FedEx account, the Lost and Found Office can prepare items for shipment Monday – Friday before 3:30 p.m.
The Lost and Found Office can return small items via U.S. Mail, if you forward a self-stamped mailing container to the Lost and Found Office.
Lost & Found Form: http://www.centurylinkfield.com/lost-found/
Dragons Tailgate Party - West Plaza
Menu: Dragon Bites - Smoked Pork Belly Bites, Mini Dragon Eggs - Jalapeno Poppers, Fire Pasta
Specialty Drinks: Dragon Fire - Fireball & Cranberry Juice, Dragon Breath - Precious Vodka with Cranberry Juice & Ginger, Dragon’s Precious/Smaug - Precious Vodka, Lemonade & Black Spiredust, Dragon Bite - Precious Vodka, Orange Juice, Grenadine, Jalapeno, Dragon Spicy Maria- Jalapeno Infused Tequila, FC Bloody Mary Mix, Olive & Lemon, Michelada - Mexican Beer, FC Bloody Mary Mix, Jalapeno Garnish
Local Dogs & Links 109, 135, 124, 149
Menu: Dragon Dog - Hot link, harissa butter, sweet pepper relish, Hot Link - Hot link, bacon jam, sriracha crema, Hempler Hot Dog, Pretzel with Cheese, Nachos, Veggie Dog, Popcorn Bag, Assorted Candy & Peanuts
Combo: Dragons Duo Combo: 2 Hot Dogs, 1 Popcorn Bag, 2 Waters - $12
Sodo Cucina 210, 234
Menu: Pizza by the Slice (Cheese, Pepperoni), Hempler Hot Dog, Meatball Sub - *option to change to meatloaf sub, Assorted Candy & Peanuts
Combos: Hot in Here Combo - Pizza by the Slice, Peanuts, Premium Beer - $20 Hot Diggity Dragon Combo - 2 Hot Dogs, 1 Candy, 2 Waters - $12 *Add Chocolate Cookie for $3
Pizza Hut 107, 137
Menu: Pepperoni Pizza, Cheese Pizza, Popcorn Bag, Peanuts
Combo: Fire Starter Combo - 2 Pizzas, 1 Popcorn Bag, 2 Non-Alcoholic Beverages - $20
Din Tai Fung 208, 236
Menu: Fried Rice, Wontons with Spicy Sauce
Grab & Go’s P111, P114, P123, P133, P204, P240
*Cold Food at All Locations that Serve Cold Food - Buffalo Chicken Wrap, Chef Salad - Romaine, Ham, Egg, Tomato, Olive, Provolone & 1000 Island Dressing, Tabbouleh - Ancient Grain, Parsley, Mint, Green Onion, Cucumber, Tomato, Lemon, Garlic, Godfather Grinder - Capicola, Pepperoni, Pepperoncini, Ham, Provolone, Shredded Lettuce, Jelly, Oil & Vinegar, Chicken Banh Mi, Deviled Eggs, Snack Box,
*Hot Food at All Locations that Serve Hot Food - Pepperoni Pizza, Cheese Pizza
*Snacks at All Locations - Assorted Candy & Peanuts, Chips, Kettle Korn, Popcorn, Cotton Candy, Ruby Jewel Ice Cream, Cinnaholic Buns
Combo: Dragons Roar Combo - 2 Entrees, 2 Waters - $20 (including pizza)
Great State Burger 122
Menu: Single Burger, Veggie Burger, Crinkle Fries
Combo: Blazing Burger Combo - 2 Single Burgers, 1 French Fry, 2 Non-Alcoholic Beverages - $20
Brougham Beer Hall 128
Menu: Dragons Tooth, Various Craft Beers and Wine, Kettle Korn, Loaded Sidewinder Fries
PNW Grille 113
Menu: Dragons Tooth, Seattle Cheesesteak, Meatball Sub, Korean BBQ Nacho, Grilled Cheese & Tomato Soup (VG), Rotating Sandwich
Chicken & Biscuits 126
Menu: Chicken Biscuit Sandwiches, Ezell’s Chicken Tenders & Garlic, Fries & Garlic Fries
Ivar’s 118, 133
Menu: Fish n’ Chips, Ivars Clam Chowder, Bread Bowl Chowder, Clam ‘n Chips, Chicken ‘n Chips, Garlic Fries
Smokehouse BBQ 120, 131, 214, 230
Menu: Mac & Link Sandwich, Beef Brisket Sandwich, Pulled Pork Sandwich, Northern Nacho, Bavarian Pretzel with Cheese (VG), Beecher’s Mac & Cheese (VG)
Craft House 130, 141
Menu: Craft Beers & Wine
Kidd Valley 111, 147
Menu: Big Kidd Burger, Veggie Burger, Spicy Chicken Sandwich, Garlic Fries, French Fries
Lemonade Fresh Squeezed Refreshments 106, 133
Menu: Cotton Candy, Kettle Korn, Dippin Dots, Fresh Squeezed Lemonade, Churros
Tapped & Corked 139
Menu: Various Local Craft Beers, Various Local Wines, Landjaeger, Bavarian Meats
Starbucks 105, 240
Menu: Starbucks Espresso, Coffee Beverages, Hot Cocoa, Tea