Around the XFL: Officially Week 1
It’s here. It’s finally here. Week 1 is here. This week will end with XFL football. Finally.
Let’s jump right in.
- XFL: Time to play (Sports Business Daily)
- Houston to install new turf at TEDCU Stadium that changes every game (College Football Talk)
- When it comes to the work week, XFL's Bob Stoops "gets it" (Star Telegram)
- Houston Roughnecks director of pro personnel Randy Mueller talks about the upcoming season (Fox Houston)
- XFL Commissioner Oliver Luck talks about the quality of play throughout the XFL (Fox Seattle)
- Get to know the Seattle Dragons and their ties to the DMV (DC Defenders)
- Dragons name their team captains for 2020 season (Seattle Dragons)
It’s safe to say the teams are more than ready for Week 1.
The Defenders and head coach Pep Hamilton were visited by Washington Redskins running back Derrius Guice on Monday as the team continues to prep for Seattle.
Best table ever?
As teams are putting final touches on their gameplans, fans are putting the final touches on all their gameday essentials.
Ready for football, brother
WWE legend Hulk Hogan is fired up.
Football withdrawal is very serious
Missed the XFL on FOX spot during Sunday's game? Don't worry. We have that covered.
Getting settled in
The New York Guardians had their first practice at MetLife Stadium on Monday. This place is ready for XFL football.
Small break to give back
The Tampa Bay Vipers took time out of Monday's work to team up with Plant City Football to feed students in need.
Time to get fired up
The hype videos are starting to hit the social media feed and we can not wait until this weekend.
Between the lines
Plans have been set, and now it's time to put them into play.
The Dragons are off and running into Week 1.
The St. Louis BattleHawks strapped up the helmets and continued their prep for their trip to Dallas this weekend.
The Defenders are putting in some serious work in the trenches today. Watch as defensive tackle Elijah Qualls and offensive tackle Malcolm Bunche battle at practice today.
The Wildcats are back on the field prepping for Week 1. The connection of quarterback Chad Kanoff and running back Larry Rose is growing.