Around the XFL: Dancing into Week 3
Ahh. We're almost there. Just two more days without football, and then we're back.
Quick, time for a Montell Jordan break.
Get set for Week 3 with everything you need to know.
- Houston Roughnecks vs. Tampa Bay Vipers
- Dallas Renegades vs. Seattle Dragons
- New York Guardians vs. St. Louis BattleHawks
- DC Defenders vs. Los Angeles Wildcats
- The Action Network: Week 3 fantasy football rankings & DFS projects
- The Action Network: Projected Week 3 game spreads
- SEA: Reynolds a secret weapon for Dragons
- SEA: Sea Moss Man continues journey in Seattle
- TB: The state of the Vipers offense
In the News
- Houston Roughnecks QB P.J. Walker talks about his explosive first 2 weeks (NFL Live, ESPN)
- Walker talks playing for head coach June Jones (Golic & Wingo, ESPN2)
- XFL kickoff and punt returns up, compared to NFL (ESPN)
- XFL teams leaving plenty of points on board with lack of point-after-touchdown success (USA Today)
- DC Defenders head coach Pep Hamilton's culture of accountability has DC Defenders off to hot start (NBC Sports Washington)
- Houston Roughnecks WR Cam Phillips and Walker make an XFL connection (Houston Chronicle)
- "I never want it to end": Meet the fans who could make the XFL a hit in Los Angeles (The Ringer)
- Los Angeles Wildcats WR Nelson Spruce shines in spotlight (The Californian)
- A refugee camp, family tragedy and football: How New York Guardians RB Daruis Victor overcame it all to play in the XFL (CBS Sports)
ICYMI: Road to Kickoff
Get an all-access pass to both the football and business operations when the XFL prepared for the season opener between the Seattle Dragons and DC Defenders.
Food Network star and overall American icon Guy Fieri has officially allowed himself to be wooed by all eight XFL teams before he selects who he'll root for.
And this has caused teams to ... well ... get pretty creative.
If you're tackling The New York Times crossword puzzle Thursday, you may see an interesting clue.