Around the XFL: Hittin' the sleds
Starting quarterbacks are being announced. Linemen are hitting the sled. Touchdowns are being scored.
Let’s see what you may have missed on Wednesday.
- DC Defenders quarterback Cardale Jones set for comeback (Sports Illustrated)
- Seattle Dragons wide receiver Keenan Reynolds excited for kickoff (ABC Seattle)
- Tampa Bay Vipers QB/RB Quinton Flowers eager to give USF fans an encore performance (Tampa Bay Times)
- Dragons name Brandon Silvers starting quarterback going into Week 1
- Jordan Ta'amu to start at quarterback for St. Louis
Leading the way
The St. Louis BattleHawks announced Wednesday that Jordan Ta'amu will be the starting quarterback for Week 1.
Practice intensity going ⬆️
Teams are turning it up to another level as Week 1 is just 10 days away. For the Dragons, the big men are putting in some serious work.
When duty calls
The New York Guardians are back home, and they are more than ready to host the Vipers on Week 1.
Preparing to attack
You want some offense to get you set for 10 days from now?
We got you covered.
Young Defender in training
Full season tickets? Build your own shield? Get it signed?
That's dedication. This little guy is an early front runner for fan of the year.
Meet the Hellraisers
The Dallas Renegades fan club has been named.
Get to know the Wildcats
Find out why Dignity Health Sports Park is so special to Los Angeles Wildcats wide receiver Jalen Greene.
Confidence is key
Who do the Vipers think is the best looking player on the roster?
Their answers may surpise you.
Time for a midweek feel good moment
There is nothing better than seeing the excitement on your son's face after being at XFL Training Camp for over three weeks.
Just ask BattleHawks offensive tackle Matt McCants.